Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Little Reminders

Sometimes the Universe provides the little reminders to get us through our days...
Here's mine from yesterday, as my spirit needed some lifting~  Today was a better day.

"No matter how tough today is, just remember that life rules!"....a text from Kev

 Find a different perspective.


"All knowledge is within you"...my cup of Yogi Tea

"Phantom" the Tree Frog who takes residence in my Greenhouse, reminds me nightly of transformation.

"Sit in the garden for awhile and listen to what the plants have to tell you"...Polly



Thank you Universe for providing me this guidance when I need to be reminded that life does rule, and sometimes you just have to sit down and listen to what it has to say in order to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment